Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: So what do we learn from Hawaii after non attack?

So what do we learn from Hawaii after non attack? 1 month ago #27722

• sgtblue
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Platinum Boarder
Anybody from Hawaii got some perspective? Anybody else?

Re: So what do we learn from Hawaii after non attack? 1 month ago #27723

• JimCosta
  • Gold Boarder
Jim’s Rant For The Day. Local Disk Jockey - Stay Tuned Folks.

January 14, 2018

The next two days may be wild news days but on just one subject – Hawaii.

Are we back in the 60s or in the new digital world today? That will be the question.

Back in the 60’s the Civil Defense system relied on disk jockeys to insert the correct “This is Just a Test” tape into the player for that Friday afternoon NORAD test. Occasionally the wrong tape was inserted accidentally or on purpose.

Is it possible that NORAD still relies on disk Jockeys after 60 years and millions of dollars to spend? I doubt that. My guess is that the entire system is wired together; the radar, central computer, air defense alert at air military bases, missiles defense systems and even the big thick automatic door closure.

Hell, I will even bet most of the radio stations don’t even have Disk Jockeys anymore that can be blamed. Is it possible that it was an actual missile launch directed at Hawaii (from a rogue sub)? Stay tuned folks, it is going to be an interesting two days.
Last Edit: 1 month ago by JimCosta.

Re: So what do we learn from Hawaii after non attack? 1 month ago #27724

• JimCosta
  • Gold Boarder
Other possibilities:
A false flag missile fired to get Trump to fire on N. Korea just when NK asks for peace talks.

A warning from the CABAL of what is to come. Usually false flags have tests or drills beforehand, then they execute.

A message from the CABAL. Two weeks ago a panic was caused when three "insiders" used the term "DefCon 1". Then last week the CDC announced that they will put on a seminar on Jan 16th on how to survive a nuclear attack. Then we have Hawaii. All of this while our Main Street News tells us over and over N. Korea can hit Hawaii with a nuke.
Somebody is signaling somebody.

I for one do not believe it was a mistake. As a former programmer I do not believe there are no fail safe paths built into their system. Heck, even my email service will not delete an email without my turning off the safety.

Re: So what do we learn from Hawaii after non attack? 1 month ago #27725

it wasn't an accident and it most certainly didn't involve an actual missile launch ....

just one or possibly more ANTIFA type state employees took that Saturday morning to hack the boss's computer and send out the alert ....

you see all the a-hole garbage directed at Prez Trump again - somehow this is his fault - MISSION ACCOMPLISHED
The following user(s) said Thank You: Thaddeus

Re: So what do we learn from Hawaii after non attack? 1 month ago #27726

• JimCosta
  • Gold Boarder
A reader of my news blog (Resetus.us) sent me an email during the night regarding Col. Roy Potter getting angry a week ago with insiders posting the cryptic warning of, "Defcon1". After his rant, another insider explained the message was not meant to mean a nuclear Defcon 1 but rather a "Non-Nuclear Defcon 1", whatever that meant.

Here is the reader's comment: "...it now looks like the whole Defcon 1 non nuclear may have been a warning that these assholes were going to try the false missile alarm. Think War of the Worlds here...they are both desperate and mad."

Re: So what do we learn from Hawaii after non attack? 1 month ago #27727

be willing to bet that every single state EMA agency is going over their systems and procedures - whatever they have for safety procedures probably get doubled ...
Last Edit: 1 month ago by Illini Warrior.
The following user(s) said Thank You: sgtblue

Re: So what do we learn from Hawaii after non attack? 1 month ago #27733

• JimCosta
  • Gold Boarder
deja vu: Japanese Public Broadcaster NHK Issues False Alarm Over North Korean Missile Launch.

www.blacklistednews.com/Japanese_Public_...972/0/38/38/Y/M.html

Re: So what do we learn from Hawaii after non attack? 1 month ago #27735

• JimCosta
  • Gold Boarder
Col. Roy Potter: MISSILES, MAD SCIENTISTS, AND MAD POLITICIANS

40 Minute Video

[There was an actual nuclear missile fired on Hawaii to trap Trump. Missile was shot down. The same was attempted on Japan four days later.]

youtu.be/qttIYzqmNr8?t=683

Re: So what do we learn from Hawaii after non attack? 3 weeks, 5 days ago #27739

• Thaddeus
  • Platinum Boarder
Here is how the government officials handled the false alarm:

Head_up_ass.jpg

I am sure any other state wouldn't be any different.
I heard on the radio that the governor of Hawaii forgot his Twitter password, that is one of the reasons it took so long to give the all-clear.

Government officials are giving public announcements via Twitter these days?

We are on our own, folks! Get ready....'cause no one is coming to help. Just saying....
The following user(s) said Thank You: sgtblue, CountrynPeaches
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.58 seconds