TOPIC: Supersonic weapon

Re: Supersonic weapon 6 days, 16 hours ago #27719

• sgtblue
  • Platinum Boarder
Time for your meds fella!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Neo

Re: Supersonic weapon 6 days, 14 hours ago #27721

I was going to ignore but I cant.

How many times is this person going to take all this time to type this up and then post it just to get laughed at?

katsung47 if you want to talk prepping buddy or even guerrilla warfare against your Chinese overlords were here for you buddy but lay off the conspiracy theories. Your getting laughed at and eventually people are going to go for your throat and get mean.
The following user(s) said Thank You: sgtblue, Neo

Re: Supersonic weapon 10 hours, 43 minutes ago #27728

• katsung47
  • Fresh Boarder
999.Attempt to plant "illegal" money (1/8/2018)

My sisters and my mother visited me a week ago (12/31/2017). We used to have close relationship - gathering together on each others' birthday and on holidays. Then I stopped to go San Francisco when I realized the Feds targeted my family meeting. See "993. Thanks Giving day plot". Still, my sisters and my mother came to San Jose to see me. About two years ago, they suddenly stopped visit without any reason, I think that was the result of the intimidation from the Feds. The sudden visit of last week must have been arranged by the Feds.

Next day, (1/1/2018) another sister who lives in Oakland visited me too. I haven't seen her for years. She brought me a lot of food. She gave me several hundred dollars when she left. I used to refuse hundred dollar bill in case that was a planting. Due to her solicitude and we were missing each other so long time, I accepted her gift but immediately gave it to my wife.

In two days, I met with three sisters. It's not a coincidence. I think the Feds arranged it. If I had kept that money with me, a murder case would have happened.Possibly on Friday. (see last message) Here is my article written ten years ago.

547. Plant "drug money" (5/17/08)

In 2006, my wife filed tax return with obvious error and sent it without my consent. I thought it was another Feds' plot of searching house in the name of "IRS raid". To avoid it, I had to separated my tax report from my wife. Then my wife deliberately emptied our joint bank account. When my relatives knew it, they helped me financially. Family help is Chinese tradition.

I met with my relatives this February. It was Chinese New Year. They gave me some cash. Mixed in small notes, there were some hundred dollars bill. I am sensitive at it. I have bitter experience with isotope money. I know it is used by Feds to track drug money. As a target, I also worry about to be planted with "drug money".

I still remember a news I read more than ten years ago. DEA raided a house at night. The home owner, a millionaire, thought the intruder were robbers, met them with gun. He was shot dead. The agent of DEA told judge that the reason they raided the house was because that millionaire spent a hundred note that marked in drug trade. My doubt is if there was a drug trade, why not to arrest at the scene? That whole case could be a deliberate murder with a planting of "drug money".

Several times I refused to accept hundred dollars bill. Once my mother came back from a Chinese tour, gave me three thousand dollars, said it was the gift money from my elder aunt in Shanghai. My elder aunt is a frugal woman. Three thousand US dollars was a lot of money for Chinese. It ran counter to her character and, they were all hundred dollars bill. Of course, I didn't accept it. I viewed it as attempt to plant. And this time, they mixed it with small bills. Was that a new attempt?

In late March and April, I was blocked to access internet. In April, rice price jumped double within days. News said people bought rice with tens of bags. It seems Feds tried to push me to spend these hundred dollars bill. They were so sure that I would be terminated that the judge (or prosecutor attorney) even approved internet censorship?

1,000. Impeaching Trump is an option of distraction (1/15/2018)

From 12/28 to 1/1/2018, in five days, the Feds (FBI and DEA) arranged three unusual visits.

12/28/2017 My daughter came to my house to sleep over. See #998.
12/31/2017 My mother and my sisters visited me.
1/1/2018 Another sister visited me. See #999.

I have not met most of them for more than two years. Their sudden visit must be arranged by the Feds. The purpose might be to plant something illegal so the Feds could make a raid to arrest.

Next day on January 2nd, there was a news pointed to Trump.

Bannon Calls Donald Trump Jr.'s Meeting with Russian Lawyer 'Treasonous' and 'Unpatriotic'
Yahoo View•January 2, 2018

www.yahoo.com/news/bannon-calls-donald-trump-jr-050000793.html

I think it was another distraction. If I fell in their "illegal gift" trap, then there could be a movement of "impeach Donald Trump" that would have drawn the attention from the framed case. For some reason, they cancelled that movement quickly. It ended with Steve Bannon as a scapegoat.

Steve Bannon: Donald Trump Jr was not 'treasonous' – I meant Paul Manafort
Former White House strategist issues statement
Trump allies insist ‘political genius’ president is mentally fit for office

www.theguardian.com/us-news/2018/jan/07/...hael-wolff-fire-fury

Is it treasonous that Trump Jr. met with the Russian lawyer in Trump Tower? I agree with Bannon "treasonous" conclusion. Hillary Clinton is a victim in e-mail hacking event. Her money (e-mail) was stolen by a thief. Trump's team tried to get the material from the thief to hurt hillary Clinton. Seeking Russian's help to deal with American, that's treason. But Trump is the candidate of the Feds(FBI). What they want is not justice and law but a dictate power. Under their terror reign, even their extreme right ally has to bow down. Steve Bannon now should realize what kind of person is Trump that he helped to steal the president seat.

Re: Supersonic weapon 8 hours, 23 minutes ago #27731

• sgtblue
  • Platinum Boarder
Somebody give me some aspirin! Boredom can be painful.....

Re: Supersonic weapon 8 hours, 21 minutes ago #27732

• sgtblue
  • Platinum Boarder
Katsung; this is a prepping site. If you're going to write a spy novel try some other site!
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.43 seconds