Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

TOPIC: The tactic to control this country

Re: The tactic to control this country 2 weeks, 6 days ago #27666

• spiritbeau
I believe we are witnessing a huge power struggle between two factions fighting to control this nation, its people, and its wealth and power. One group controls the media, the universities, and most government agencies. The other group rode in on a white horse saying that they represent the will of the people. It comes down to whom do you trust? Personally, I am not a trusting man. The temptation is too great, the opportunity is closer than ever, and people have been conditioned into believing that a bigger, more powerful government will make their lives easier. The divide in the opinions of the population are greater than I’ve ever witnessed and this division plays into the hands of those who strive to steal control of our government.
Slavery is the easy choice. Under slavery you don’t have to worry about your food, the master provides it. You don’t have to worry about your health care, the master provides it. You don’t have to worry about your shelter, your master will provide it; but when you live under the expectation that someone else is going to provide for you all of the needs you require you’ll be subjected to the quality of services that the provider wants to supply. Also, there is no recourse if things change or don’t go as planned. At that point, you have lost control of your life and you live under the whims of the master. People are being lulled into believing that their needs will be provided for just by being alive. Nothing on this earth lives under that dream. However, livestock does live under the illusion that people give them all of their needs without any idea that there is a debt to pay. I never liked the term “human resources” because if dehumanizes people into being nothing more than a resource. Unfortunately, that is exactly what many of the people in power believe. The longer a person remains in a position of power the more that person is apt to believe that people are nothing more than a resource to be exploited.
I agree with most of what Trump is doing to aid in our economic situation, but I also believe it may be too late. The dollar would certainly collapse if we kept with the antics of the last administration, printing money out of thin air. Once the world loses trust in the dollar as a stable means of currency a collapse is imminent, but if our energy sector can be revived, and our corporate tax rates become more competitive, then our nation may be able to save itself from the collapse of the dollar. However, I still believe in hedging my bet with a backup plan such as investing in precious metals. As for the totalitarian state we are on the verge of becoming, I can see no viable recourse to stop this trend without a Convention of States. Our law makers in congress have made it clear that they are more concerned with their self-interest than they are with serving the people who elected them to office. Until congress is reined in and made to live under the laws they pass for the rest of the nation, are limited in the time they can serve in office, and are required to balance their spending with the budget we will be in danger of slipping into a totalitarian rule by an oligarchy. Therefore, regardless of who wields the power, it is imperative for a people living in a free nation to limit the power of those in government. Now, how to do that is the trick. We must get involved, we must not give up or give in, and we must support a Convention of States.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Thaddeus, sgtblue, Neo, JimCosta

Re: The tactic to control this country 2 weeks, 6 days ago #27667

• JimCosta
  • Gold Boarder
Speaking of our lawmakers . . .

Jim’s Rant For The Day. Iceberg Ahead!

The thing about the Titanic I could never figure was why its Captain ordered full speed ahead in such fog conditions when he had already been forewarned of a iceberg in the area. What kind of an idiot cannot see what is staring them right in the face? Thank god we aren't that nearsighted, right?

The Main Street news today is focused on who will run against Trump in 2020 (perhaps Hillary). At the same time they are arguing which month the Democrats will impeach Trump in 2018. And of course still discussing the Russian hacks to our election. Anyone see anything missing in this picture?

All 435 U.S. House of Representatives are up for reelection in November 2018. As I said the other day, I calculate that between 90% and 95% of all of Congress will be up for election just eleven months from now.

Now, time for another Einstein Mind Experiment. Close your eyes and tell me who is going to run for any office in 2018?

I can just hear Mr. Rogers now, “Boys and girls, can you say, “Iceberg Ahead”?”

See: 2018 U.S. Elections ballotpedia.org/United_States_House_of_R...ives_elections,_2018
Last Edit: 2 weeks, 6 days ago by JimCosta.

Re: The tactic to control this country 2 weeks, 6 days ago #27668

All its going to take is for the left to get the white house, congress and the supreme court and they will own us. Our Republic will be dead. At that point it will take a civil war/guerrilla war. Every year we are failing more because schools and colleges are indoctrinating our kids. They are building an Army.

Re: The tactic to control this country 2 weeks, 6 days ago #27670

• JimCosta
  • Gold Boarder
The Military has taken over and is bringing the Cabal down worldwide right now. Stay vigilant for a few months.
I believe the Navy Intelligence has done the planning, the generals are in charge, with Trump's approval; they picked this time because of the fluke in elections this year. Congressmen are terrified to show themselves.

Call me crazy, but . . .

Re: The tactic to control this country 2 weeks, 6 days ago #27671

• katsung47
  • Fresh Boarder
GOP senators Corker and Flake both announced retirement obviously they stepped down because they were against Trump's policy. Then Trump showed off his victory in 'love fest' lunch. Because his master is the Feds. And the politicians have to obey their master.

Trump lashes out against Corker and Flake, touts GOP 'love fest' lunch

Gabby Kaufma Yahoo News October 25, 2017

President Trump mocked Sens. Bob Corker, R-Tenn., and Jeff Flake, R-Ariz., Wednesday morning for acting “so hurt & wounded,” after both delivered striking criticism of Trump a day earlier.

Both GOP lawmakers, who are not running for reelection next year, repeatedly criticized Trump across cable news shows Tuesday and Wednesday morning. In response, Trump claimed that the senators opted to retire because both had “zero chance” of returning to the Senate for another term.

www.yahoo.com/news/trump-lashes-corker-f...lunch-132710785.html

-----------

Wednesday, October 25

ANOTHER SENATOR ANNOUNCES RETIREMENT AND ATTACKS TRUMP In a stunning turn, Arizona Sen. Jeff Flake announced he will not be seeking re-election in 2018, saying there "may not be a place" for him in President Donald Trump's GOP. Here's what this means for Senate Republicans and the GOP as a whole. Take a minute to read his entire remarkable speech condemning Trumpism from the floor. The whole speech and the White House response summed up 2017 in a nutshell. And the Arizona Senate race is now about to be bonkers.

Re: The tactic to control this country 2 weeks, 6 days ago #27672

• sgtblue
  • Platinum Boarder
Katsung47; nothing new here,politics as usual. Don't look for something that isn't there. In other words....get a grip.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Thaddeus

Re: The tactic to control this country 2 weeks, 2 days ago #27677

• Thaddeus
  • Platinum Boarder
Here are a three videos that everyone takes the time to watch:

Once you have watched these....it ought to give you the proper perspective.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!
The following user(s) said Thank You: sgtblue, CountrynPeaches, spiritbeau, Materielgeneral

Re: The tactic to control this country 2 weeks ago #27692

• katsung47
  • Fresh Boarder
That's a big plan.

The Feds rigged the 2016 election to have their candidate - Trump to seize the power. Those work in government, have already cleaned by Trump. Now they help Trump to drain the swamp - to purge disloyal people from all categories. Entertainment business; political area; media.... tarnish them with scandals. See how they turn US into a totalitarian country.

Re: The tactic to control this country 2 weeks ago #27695

• sgtblue
  • Platinum Boarder
Twilight Zone again...........can you hear the music? Lets get back to prepping!

Re: The tactic to control this country 1 week, 6 days ago #27697

• spiritbeau
All good videos, Thaddeus.
Time to create page: 0.54 seconds