Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

TOPIC: The tactic to control this country

The tactic to control this country 1 month ago #27639

• katsung47
  • Fresh Boarder
992. How to pass "Tax Reform" bill? (11/22/2017)

18 months ago, in #902, I wrote, "Now they want Donald Trump to take care of the situation of economic collapse in coming years. The main job is to cover up the murder case - to kill Kat Sung, his relatives and people who know this story." From August till now, the Feds work day and night to frame a case on me. Of course, there is another mission for them, to help the ruling class to escape from the coming economic crisis. For this, Trump pushes out a "Tax Reform".

GOP Tax Bill Mostly Benefits The Wealthy, Tax Policy Center Finds

Arthur Delaney,HuffPost• November 6, 2017

WASHINGTON ? The richest 1 percent of Americans would reap 48 percent of the benefits of Republican tax reform legislation, according to a new analysis by the nonpartisan Tax Policy Center.

www.yahoo.com/news/gop-tax-bill-mostly-benefits-203734303.html

US already has a huge debt, that Tax Reform will add more on it. Before the debt mountain collapsing, they try to loot more for themselves in last minute. To get the Bill passing through, we saw Flake and Corker dropped out of the Senate race, then Roy Moore is revealed sex scandal, then Rand Paul was assaulted at Kentucky home by "acquaintance". All these are intimidations to GOP Senate, follow Donald Trump. Vote his way or otherwise, be Corker and Flake, or Rand paul, Roy Moore alike.

GOP Senators Believe Roy Moore's Accusers But Not Donald Trump's

Jennifer Bendery,HuffPost• November 14, 2017

Moore’s scandal has put his party in an incredibly uncomfortable predicament: the more Republicans say the allegations by five women against Moore are proof that he doesn’t belong in the Senate, the more hypocritical they look for ignoring the 16 women who have accused Trump of sexual assault and helping him become president.

So why do Republicans believe Moore’s accusers but not Trump’s? HuffPost spent Tuesday asking GOP senators why the situations are different. Few could offer a convincing argument, instead opting to shrug their shoulders, pivot or abruptly walk away.

www.yahoo.com/news/senators-believe-roy-...-apos-232401331.html

That's the way how US government works.
Politicians are whipped to one direction by the Feds.

Re: The tactic to control this country 1 month ago #27642

• sgtblue
  • Platinum Boarder
Ummmmmmm.........nah,don't think so...
The following user(s) said Thank You: spiritbeau

Re: The tactic to control this country 1 month ago #27644

• katsung47
  • Fresh Boarder
Trump tax plan hits bump in Senate as Rand Paul weighs 'no' vote
David Morgan OCTOBER 17, 2017

www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-tax/trump...o-vote-idUSKBN1CM378

What made Rand Paul changed his opinion? He was attacked by his neighbor and broken six ribs. That's a Mafia style extortion.

11/27/2017 1:42 PM ET
Senator Rand Paul, R-Ken., revealed Monday he intends to vote for the Republican tax reform bill and urged his colleagues to do the same.

www.rttnews.com/2839283/senator-rand-pau...tax-reform-bill.aspx

Re: The tactic to control this country 1 month ago #27646

• sgtblue
  • Platinum Boarder
Not buying it......
The following user(s) said Thank You: reconprepper, spiritbeau, Keebler

Re: The tactic to control this country 3 weeks, 4 days ago #27656

• JimCosta
  • Gold Boarder
Executive Order Blocking the Property of Persons Involved in Serious Human Rights Abuse or Corruption.

Source: The White House this afternoon: www.whitehouse.gov/presidential-actions/...ts-abuse-corruption/

Trump just went on the attack!

See Also: About Time: DOJ Sessions Orders "Examination" Into The Bundy Trial Shenanigans

http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?read=90103

P.S. As the Crusaders probably said centuries ago, "Merry Christmas!"
Last Edit: 3 weeks, 4 days ago by JimCosta.

Re: The tactic to control this country 3 weeks, 4 days ago #27657

• JimCosta
  • Gold Boarder
Be sure to read the post above for today.

Be sure to read the other 2 posts today above.

JIm's Rant For The Day. The Art of the Deal?

Riddle for Ya: Which comes first, the stick or the carrot?

I am really going out on a limb here, but what if. . .

Trump's new Executive Order today can be used for anything at all, such as going after local pedophiles, foreign pedos, or even a country (yes, it does specify entire countries (unnamed of course) for pedo or HUMAN RIGHTS issues.

A few weeks ago Trump "gave" Jerusalem to Israel as its capital. Caused a big stink, didn't it? Well, what if that was just the carrot and now today they were shown the stick to motivate Israel to a Middle East settlement?
Last Edit: 3 weeks, 4 days ago by JimCosta.

Re: The tactic to control this country 3 weeks, 4 days ago #27658

• sgtblue
  • Platinum Boarder
Sessions is looking into Uranium One also.

Re: The tactic to control this country 3 weeks, 3 days ago #27660

• JimCosta
  • Gold Boarder
Jim’s Rant For The Day. Shy Bladders & Capture The Flag.

We are now in a space of time in which everything in our reality is rapidly changing.

Take for instance the monthly deluge of news we are now getting, such as all the, “This is the first time that. . . “

* Caterpillar company has had shrinking world sales for 60 straight months;

* The stock market just went up 7,000 straight days without a loss;

* The most expensive company to own is Amazon and yet it has never shown
a profit;

* Fire Insurance companies are fleeing California;

* We with shy bladders have trouble peeing in bathroom stalls because a micro-
chip is watching us to see if we are finished so it can flush for us.

Earlier this week I listened to a Tracy Beanz interview with a guest specializing in researching the meanings of the insider “Q’s” cryptic posts. He mentioned that things are changing so fast that many people are almost “autistic” or obsessed with searching for the truth about events to see how it changes their reality. I completely understand where he is coming from.

When certain news stories break that may be a false flag operation, I post the story without comment. I try to hold off comments for a day or so waiting for the “Autistics” to do their thing. They are the pros that analyze every aspect of the story; add unnoticed details; analyze the audio and videos for tampering. After they scour the story than I am confident as to what may be facts. It’s all one can do when living in a world of liars.

That same guest relayed this story – another first. A few weeks ago a woman, with a foreign name, uploaded a live stream (video just showing what the camera sees). The video only showed a white flag flying with the sky as a background. No land scenes showed. There had been no description or audio given; just the flag and sky in real time. In fifty-five hours the picture changed as someone was seen removing the white flag and replacing it with a colored one.

Until the “Autistics” got to it, IDed the IP address, pinpointed the IP location and found someone in the neighborhood, the world had no idea it had been challenged to the world’s largest ever Capture The Flag game!

Merry Christmas Gang!

Re: The tactic to control this country 3 weeks, 1 day ago #27661

katsung47 wrote:
to kill Kat Sung, his relatives and people who know this story." From August till now, the Feds work day and night to frame a case on me. Of course, there is another mission for them, to help the ruling class to escape from the coming economic crisis. For this

Dude you have got to stop claiming the government is trying to kill you on every thread you make. Private message me your address I want to mail you a hat. Quoting SGT. Blue "I'm not buying it."
The following user(s) said Thank You: Thaddeus, reconprepper, sgtblue, spiritbeau, Neo

Re: The tactic to control this country 2 weeks, 6 days ago #27664

• Thaddeus
  • Platinum Boarder
Materielgeneral wrote:
katsung47 wrote:
to kill Kat Sung, his relatives and people who know this story." From August till now, the Feds work day and night to frame a case on me. Of course, there is another mission for them, to help the ruling class to escape from the coming economic crisis. For this

Dude you have got to stop claiming the government is trying to kill you on every thread you make. Private message me your address I want to mail you a hat. Quoting SGT. Blue "I'm not buying it."

tinfoil.jpg
The following user(s) said Thank You: reconprepper, sgtblue, spiritbeau, Neo
Time to create page: 0.65 seconds