Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Mass Imigration

Mass Imigration 1 week, 4 days ago #27698

This is a good video showing why mass immigration does not work. As the video shows what happens when you do into no go areas.

In my opinion their should never be a reason why there would be no go areas in a community. A secondary note is the strain mass immigration puts on welfare. I'll stop there before politics start.

Re: Mass Imigration 1 week, 4 days ago #27699

• sgtblue
  • Platinum Boarder
The no go areas soon take over a community and eventually a city. California is the big example. Detroit,Minneapolis, London and Paris are others. It eventually does become political for those taking over.

Re: Mass Imigration 1 week, 4 days ago #27700

I agree. During our mega yard sale last summer an Arab man and women stopped by. I assume muslim because of the hijab on the women. They bought a lot of stuff but they dickered everything. Keep in mind its a yard sale everything is priced cheap except for a few things more expensive and then it was priced cheaper than eBay.

So they dickered everything to the point of disrepesect. I had to walk away because I was pissed and once I get pissed I get loud. So they go to my wife to try and dicker what was already lowered by me and she tells them you know we don't mind lowering the price to give a good deal but this is a benefit for our sons hospital bills. We have to make some money on the sale. He said ok, they paid and left.

Other yard salers made a comment about them being rude.

I guess the bottom line was that the guy was a veteran, had a veteran hat on to boot but I was going to ask them to leave but hesitated.
Last Edit: 1 week, 2 days ago by Materielgeneral. Reason: Spelling

Re: Mass Imigration 1 week, 4 days ago #27701

Materielgeneral wrote:
I agree. During our mega yard sale last summer I Arab man and women stopped by. I assume muslim because of the hijab on the women. They bought a lot of stuff but they dickered everything. Keep in mind its a yard sale everything is priced cheap except for a few things more expensive and then it was priced cheaper than eBay.

So they dickered everything to the point of disrepesect. I had to walk away because I was pissed and once I get pissed I get loud. So they go to my wife to try and dicker what was already lowered by me and she tells them you know we don't mind lowering the price to give a good deal but this is a benefit for our sons hospital bills. We have to make some money on the sale. He said ok, they paid and left.

Other yard salers made a comment about them being rude.

I guess the bottom line was that the guy was a veteran, had a veteran hat on to boot but I was going to ask them to leave but hesitated.

just part of their culture - 2nd generation removed sometimes get better ... surprised the guy tried hitting up on your wife - dealing with women isn't something they do often or want to do ...

had a to do biz years years ago with a disagreeable slimy Egyptian - what was comical was that he'd go into a retail chain store and buy a suit off the rack - he'd tell the clerk what he was willing to pay like he was at a Middle East bazaar - usually the battle escalates to the store manager and a few security types ...

VERY anti-American - often thought he should have been investigated for ISIS ties ....
Last Edit: 1 week, 4 days ago by Illini Warrior.
The following user(s) said Thank You: sgtblue, Materielgeneral
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.43 seconds