• Keebler
  • Gold Boarder
I posted this---

Keebler
Happy Thanksgiving to all
groups.wall 6 days ago
keebler

in Virginia
Last Edit: 1 month, 3 weeks ago by Keebler.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Materielgeneral

Re: Anybody out there???? 1 month, 3 weeks ago #27581

• prepsimple
  • Fresh Boarder
Sorry Keebler, I missed it!

Happy Thanksgiving and the upcoming Holidays! All the best to you!

John
KM4PJZ
The following user(s) said Thank You: Keebler

Re: Anybody out there???? 1 month, 3 weeks ago #27582

• Keebler
  • Gold Boarder
Thanks have a great Holiday too.
keeb

Re: Anybody out there???? 1 month, 3 weeks ago #27583

• sgtblue
  • Platinum Boarder
Welcome aboard...lotsa goodies on here and the folks to help you out. Sgtblue in the Shenandoah Valley,KK4SQY

Re: Anybody out there???? 1 month, 3 weeks ago #27586

Keebler wrote:
I posted this---

Keebler
Happy Thanksgiving to all
groups.wall 6 days ago
keebler

in Virginia

Keeb whats up man? What have you been up to lately?

Re: Anybody out there???? 1 month, 3 weeks ago #27587

• Keebler
  • Gold Boarder
not much going on here in richmond, Va Bought a 1963 Ford tractor Model 2000 4 cyl gas, loving it. my mini farm. had 4 big oaks cut down & cut up= no one wants the huge blocks of wood. brought my big chipper from the other farm (BOL) it chips up 8 in limbs. now i have 4 huge piles of chips. huge logs will just rot. I had started 2 small 8 x 12 ft gardens so a lot of the dried chips will go there. planning on a 60 x 60 garden if my health gets better. but it's a plan any way. stay warm everyone
keeedler.
Attachments:

Re: Anybody out there???? 1 month, 2 weeks ago #27590

Keebler wrote:
not much going on here in richmond, Va Bought a 1963 Ford tractor Model 2000 4 cyl gas, loving it. my mini farm. had 4 big oaks cut down & cut up= no one wants the huge blocks of wood. brought my big chipper from the other farm (BOL) it chips up 8 in limbs. now i have 4 huge piles of chips. huge logs will just rot. I had started 2 small 8 x 12 ft gardens so a lot of the dried chips will go there. planning on a 60 x 60 garden if my health gets better. but it's a plan any way. stay warm everyone
keeedler.

Love the tractor Keebler. I have always been fond of those old Fords. Don't know why on the farm growing up we had Massey Fergusons from what I can remember. If we lived closer I would have took that oak in a heartbeat as long as the wood splitter could handle it. Can you travel to the farm(BOL) to the city house ok or do you need help with what is going on?
The following user(s) said Thank You: Keebler

Re: Anybody out there???? 2 weeks, 6 days ago #27674

• Keebler
  • Gold Boarder
Happy new year to all.
keebler in richmond,va

Re: Anybody out there???? 2 weeks, 6 days ago #27675

• VFA-305
  • Platinum Boarder
You should try living in Wyoming....the sound of crickets is quite loud out here.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Thaddeus

Re: Anybody out there???? 2 weeks, 5 days ago #27676

Keebler wrote:
keeedler.

tractor I learned on - first summer job I had was cutting dog trial fields for the IL Conservation Dept - hired to raise pheasants and got promoted to field jockey .....
Time to create page: 0.65 seconds