One of our main goals is to provide preppers a practical means to meet other like-minded individuals. All of us have faced the challenges of meeting other preppers using forum boards and social networking sites. Or, if you are already a group and do not have a website, you have been restricted by limited functionality. We at Prepper Link decided enough is enough, and leveraged current technology to provide a networking solution for the prepper community. The Get Connected feature is a social networking platform, that:
- Allows you to participate in discussions and send messages, while controlling who sees your data. There are multiple security procedures in place, and you also have the ability to control what is viewed by site members, friends, and group members.
- Allows you to add individuals as friends, has a private message system, and a chat tool.
- Allows you to create a group and join existing groups. You can even decide if you want your group to be private or open to the public. If you already have a group, you can use the Get Connected Feature to communicate, share documents and pictures without the need to have your own website. If you already have a website - great. Use our Get Connected feature to recruit other members.
- Allows the search of member profiles using regional, key words, and other search terms. By using our search tool, you can find individuals that are possibly a good fit, and add them as a friend or group member.
- Allows the creation of events with full RSVP functionality. Both users and groups can create events, and these events can be restricted to invited individuals, a certain number of individuals, group members, or share your event with the public. You decide.
- Allows the creation of surveys and applications which can be sent to other site users. From a group perspective, you can create a application for potential candidates, screen their application, and decide if you want them to be part of your group. From a marketing standpoint, businesses can create surveys to see which products should be advertised.
- Provides a network map which allows you to see your friends and the events you have RSVP’d. The network map is dependent on a member’s personal data, and requires the city and state.
Privacy Disclaimer: We are committed to protecting your privacy. We will never intentionally release personal information to a third party. This information includes your full address, images, discussions, and/or documents. It is up to you to decide which information is released to other individuals. We have taken the steps to restrict certain information, but again you still have the ability to change these settings, and release your information.